Podcasts are a daily source of inspiration for me. I love listening on my way to work or while I’m cleaning or simply just in my room enjoying my relaxation time. There are thousands of podcasts out there to choose from. It can be difficult to sort through and find the best ones that can serve you daily inspiration to either start a business or just get to a point where you are living your best life! These are the type 5 I am loving right now in terms of inspiration for entrepreneurs as well as millennials on a path of self-discovery, health and wellness.
- The Lavendaire Lifestyle– Aileen’s calming voice mixed with the awesome content she creates has me binging on this podcast every time it pops up in my feed. I love how each episode inspires you to go after your dream life and take in inspiration via the guests she interviews. Aileen also includes personal anecdotes from her past to help you find your way as well.
- How I Built This– Each episode centers around a different entrepreneur of a major U.S company. Each guest shares their trials and tribulations when starting their business. Brands include top names such as Southwest Airlines, Toms, Whole Foods, Zumba, Carol’s Daughter and more! I love this podcast because it makes these creators much more human if you will and it’s so interesting to hear the behind the scenes of how these major companies got started. It also shows you that if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, that anything is possible if you put action into your dreams.
- Stronger– This is one of my newest finds. This podcast is an extension of Livestrong.com. The host of this podcast is very thorough when interviewing guests and such topics include healthy living, food awareness, and wellness. So far they only have about 5 episodes up but they are definitely worth the listen! This podcast will make you think twice about your food and life choices.
- Happy Black Woman with Rosetta Thurman– Rosetta’s calming voice and passion for helping other women succeed in life shines bright in her podcast. She talks about entrepreneurship, travel, lifestyle, health, and more! Definitely a huge inspiration. I’ve recently listened to the living your authentic life episode twice!
- The Uplift Podcast– True to its name, the Uplift Podcast is meant to do exactly that; uplift! The Uplift Podcast focuses on a variety of topics related to life. Some titles include “Why Sadness is Good for You” “Economic of Happiness” “Art of Radical Self-care and “Raising Children for a Peaceful Future”. As you can see, the topics focus on societal issues and make you ponder how to live a better more conscientious life.
*All of the aforementioned podcasts are available on iTunes*
What are your favorite podcasts?